The Offices of Career Planning and Development seels to aid students in achieving thier desired career goals by providing services tthat encourage professional development.
Our students lead, volunteer, and intern throughout their collegiate years. Not only are they leading campus organizations, but they are also making an impact in the companies where they work over the summer. Our goal is to prepare students for the next level of thinking as they transition from college to career and/or graduate school.
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Career Counseling
- Graduate School Counseling
- Mock Interviewing
- Professional Development Workshops
- Internship and Full-Time Job Placement Assistance
- Networking and Professional Development Opportunities
Office of Career Planning and Development