How to Apply
A completed application encompasses the following items:
- An application
- Application Fee of $25.00
- Official Transcript
- Official Standardized Test Scores
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- College/Guidance Counselor Letter of Recommendation
Our application deadlines are as follows:
- Early Action and Priority Scholarship deadline - November 1st
- Regular Decision - February 1st
- Students will be notified of their admission to the University on or before December 30th for Early Action.
- Students who apply Regular Decision will receive notification on or before March 31st.
Fisk University does have a Rolling Admission process which students will be admitted if there is space available.
Fall 2016 Admitted Student Profile
Middle 50% GPA of Admitted Students 2.95 - 3.27
Middle 50 % ACT of Admitted Students 20 - 23
Middle 50% SAT of Admitted Students 940 – 1050 CR and Math