How to Apply
Students may apply to Fisk University by utilizing one of the following applications below:
- The Common Application: www.commonapp.org.
Fisk University's Application Deadline (First Year, Transfer, Re-Admit Students):
- Early Action -November 1st,2019
- Early Action II -February 1st,2020
- Regular Decision -July 15th,2020
- Spring 2020- October 1st,2019
- Fall 2020 - April 1st,2020
- Psychology - March 15th,2020
- Natural Sciences and Fisk-Vanderbilt Master's to Ph.D. Bridge Program - April 15th,2020
*We encourage students to apply during the Early Action or Early Action II decision process, as Regular Decision is limited to space availability, priority scholarship consideration occurs during the Early Action cycles. As a reminder, an incomplete application package will not be considered.
To assist with financing the Fisk education, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA launches October 1st each year. To complete this application, please visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. For more information regarding financial aid, please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid website at https://www.fisk.edu/financial-aid.