Transfer Student

Fisk University Transfer Student

Transfer students are those students that have attended high school, graduated, and have attended or are now attending a two or four-year institution.

If you are a transfer student, please submit the following information to apply and complete your application:

    • Official application for admission
      • To apply, please visit the Common Application at               
    • Official college transcripts (from all colleges attended)
      • College transcripts can be submitted via one of the following methods below (strongly encouraged):
        • Parchment
        • The Common Application
        • The Clearinghouse
        • By physical mail at the address below:
    • Course descriptions (for all courses taken, unless associate degree has or will be conferred)

    If you are under 30 earned credit hours, the following items are required along with the above:

    • Final, Official High School Transcript(s)
    • Official SAT/ACT scores

    *Note: upon completion of your current semester (if enrolled) or graduation with you associate’s degree, a final college transcript must be submitted showing final grades and or conferral of your degree.


Lets see those Credits

Whether you're transferring from a community college or another four-year institution, we invite you to explore the advantages of completing your degree at Fisk University. Our small size caters to the individualized attention and family atmosphere that fuels student excellence.

Inside and outside of the classroom, Fiskites are known for making their mark in both their community and in their careers.

Large text goes here

We are Fisk.

Small text goes here