Fisk University offers a free digital diploma to students right after graduation. Your digital diploma complements your paper diploma but is faster to access and can be shared on social media. Find out how to claim your digital diploma.
Introducing the Digital Diploma
You’re proud and you’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to celebrate your achievement, thank those who matter to you most, and let your credentials go to work for you. Fisk University has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma.
It’s fast, free, and sharable.
Celebrate your accomplishment with those who supported you along the way
-- your family, friends, and colleagues.
Share with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your journey or career.
How to Get It
Students who will receive a digital diploma include graduating seniors that have satisfied all requirements to the university. Graduates will receive an email and text notification with instructions for electronically claiming their diplomas.
Follow these simple steps:
• Check your school email and text messages for the award notification.
• Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
• Share your digital diploma on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure .pdf version.
Your digital diploma will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it
again and again -- at no cost to you.
Your diploma will be sent to your email address on file. Update your personal email address.
What You Can Do with It
Share your Achievements
• Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link
• Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
• View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access
• Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
• Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.
parchment.com | email@example.com | 7001 N. Scottsdale Rd, Ste 1050 Scottsdale, Arizona 852535
Questions about digital diplomas? Email Registrar@fisk.edu.
Questions about the digital diploma once you have received it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org