Where applicable ensure the following has been completed:
- Have you completed a 2023 -2024 FAFSA and listed the Fisk School Code 0003490. If not, please complete the 2023 - 2024 FAFSA at www.studentaid.gov.
- Have all of your Financial Aid awards for FA-23 and SP-24 been Accepted or Declined in the Fisk student portal? If not, please visit https://www.fisk.edu/current-students/.
- Have all required financial aid documents been received? If not, please visit the Office of Financial Aid.
- If the Stafford loans (Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized) were Accepted in the Fisk student portal, have you completed Entrance Loan Counseling and the Master Promissory Note? If not, the loan documents can be completed at www.studentaid.gov.
- If the parent wants /needs a parent PLUS loan, has the parent applied for the PLUS loan? The PLUS loan application can be completed at www.studentaid.gov. The parent will need to log in using their FSA User ID to log in to the website. (If the parent does not want a PLUS loan, you can skip the next question.)
- If the parent has applied for a parent PLUS loan, has the parent completed the Master Promissory Note (MPN)? This can be completed at www.studentaid.gov. The parent will need their FSA User ID to log in to the website. (If the parent will not be taking a PLUS loan, you can skip this question.)
- Have all outside scholarship award letters been sent to Fisk University?
- In-person: Carnegie Hall – 1st floor
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.fisk.edu/office-of-financial-aid/