Division of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources at Fisk University is responsible for the financial and planning aspects of the human resources function as well as the management of the labor relations, recruitment, retention strategy, employee relations, career development, and training activities for the University.
To create for our employees, faculty, students and community, a high energy learning and innovative organizational culture that embraces the spirit and tradition of Fisk University.
It will be the mission of the Office of Human Resources to establish and promote an organizational culture and work environment which:
- Provides quality human resource guidance, leadership, and direction
- Enhances employee satisfaction
- Provides superior service to our student population
- Encourages a team focus
- Promotes diversity by establishing plans, recruitment and retention strategies that support affirmative action and equal employment opportunity objectives
- Stimulates productivity and profitability
- Fosters strategic alignment between departments
- Champions organizational learning and career development
- Fulfills community responsibilities
Erastus Milo Cravath Hall Suite 111
1000 17th Ave. N.
Nashville, TN 37208
Human Resources Director
Office: 615.329.8712 Fax: 615.329.8587
Benefits and Compliance Coordinator
For HR-related matters, please email email@example.com
For Benefits-related matters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Wellness-related matters, please email email@example.com
For Fisk Employee time management portal, please visit www.paycom.com