How Do I Get A Transcript?

Official transcripts can be requested and picked up at Fisk at Cravath Hall First Floor Rm 111 A between 8:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. A photo ID is required.

You may also print, complete, and put your written signature on the Transcript Request Form  and return it to the Office of the Registrar for processing via fax (615-329-8587) or mail to: Fisk University Office of the Registrar 1000 17th Ave North Cravath Hall Nashville, TN 37208.  Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Payments can be made at the Business Office at 615-329-8546 or put payment information on the form.

How can I change my major?

Access the change on the Academic Program Declaration/Change Form on the Registrar's Office.   It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor in your intended new major before submitting the form to ensure your major/minor selection meets your career goals as well as abides by University policy. Advisor /Dept Chair signatures are required.  Once your request has been processed, the Registrar's Office will have it processed. This change should reflect immediately on your Banner Web Account.

What is a "W" on my transcript? Does it affect my GPA?

A "W" is not used to calculate your GPA. Refer to the University Bulletin for a definition of the "W" grade.

How do I withdraw from school?

This form must be picked up at the Office of the Registrar. All signatures are required in order for the form to be processed.

Can I get a letter verifying my Enrollment History?

You will need to fill out the Certification Form, which can be found on the website at www.fisk.edu. Under the Academics Tab and click on student forms. You can fax it in at 615-329-8587 or pick it up at the Office of the Registrar.

I lost my diploma how can I get another one?

Fill out the Replacement Diploma Form located under the Academics Tab then click on student forms. The replacement cost is $55.00 and it will generally take 5-6 weeks to ship. You can fax the form to 615-329-8587 and make your payment at the business office at 615-329-8546.