Office of Sponsored
Research and Emerging Initiatives
Office Of Sponsored Research and Emerging Initiatives
The mission of Fisk University is to “provides a rich academic experience steeped in the liberal arts tradition. Our faculty, staff, and students exhibit a passion for learning and personal growth."
The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSP) at Fisk University serves as an advocate for sponsored research; advise the administration of matters of regulatory compliance; assist faculty, staff and students in finding funding opportunities; assist faculty with the development of proposals; and promote internal sponsorship of scholarly activities.
The OSP endeavors to be the link between principal investigators (PIs) and funding agencies. The objectives include the following:
1) promote grant opportunities for Faculty and Staff
2) increase the number of grants awarded yearly
3) assist with the grant submittal process
4) ensure Pre-Award Process is effective and efficient
5) reassure an open relationship between OSP and PIs.