Lead Program Welcomes New Director
Fisk University welcomes Dr. Bryant Nall as the new director of the LEAD/SSS program. Prior to his appointment at Fisk, Dr. Nall served as program manager for the Tennessee Department of Education, Division of College, Career and Technical Education. Committed to providing high-quality student services that promote student success, Nall’s career includes a range of both K-12 and postsecondary experiences. He has served as an academic advisor at Bethel University, Tennessee State University, and Middle Tennessee State University. He also served as campus coordinator for Nashville State Community College in Clarksville, TN. Earlier career endeavors include serving as a college transition coach with Oasis College Connection in Nashville, TN. and 4th-grade literacy instructor for Rocketship Northeast Elementary charter school.
Dr. Nall earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre from the University of Tennessee at Martin, a Master’s in Education degree from Bethel University in McKenzie, TN and an Ed.D. in Leadership and Professional Practice from Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN.
Coupled with a rooted passion for lifelong learning, Dr. Nall’s academic development and accomplishments have framed the lens of his work in education for almost a decade. With a strong commitment to engaging students of diverse backgrounds and providing quality support that will impact student success, Nall is dedicated to the work that propels students to reach their highest potential. Dr. Nall can be reached in the Office of AESP/LEAD on the first floor of DuBois Hall. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Program Welcomes New Director
- The Slave Bible Returns Home to Fisk University
- Fisk University to Host NAAAHP 29th National Conference
- FISK AND MEHARRY ARRIVE AT AGREEMENT TO FAST-TRACK MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR SELECT UNDERGRAD STUDENTS.
- Fisk University Selected as Host Institution for the 2020-2022 CLIR Postdoctoral Fellowship in Data Curation for African American Studies
- Fisk University Band Resurgence
- Fisk University’s New Social Justice Institute
- Two Fisk Students Named as Rhodes Scholarship Finalists
- The Fisk Honors Debate Team Scores First Place in New Orleans Competition
- National Book Foundation: Writing Survival Comes to Fisk University