- Implemented African American history programs at Centennial High School and Brentwood High School in Williamson County Schools, TN; increasing awareness of African American achievement and creating a forum which led to the celebration and recognition of other cultures and ethnic groups.
- McNair Scholar, The University of Mississippi, 1999.
- Current Editor for McNair Research Journal published annually.
- Current Lead Area Faculty Chair English/History Departments with the University of Phoenix.
- Published, “Passing” , Tougaloo College (1999)
- Published, “The Role of the Mulatto in African American Literature”, University of Mississippi (2003)
- Published, “Is Integration Good?”, Tennessee State University (2011)
Director of Academic Excellence & Student Performance
B. A. English Literature, Tougaloo College, Tougaloo, MS
M.A. English Literature, University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS
ED.S. Administration and Supervision, Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
DuBois Hall, Suite 111