Prelaw Seminar by Suffolk University Law School
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Fisk University, Jubilee Hall, Appleton Room
Representatives from Suffolk Law—located in
Boston, Massachusetts, and one of the largest
law schools in the country—will offer tips on the
admissions process and give you the understanding,
confidence, and information you need to begin and
successfully complete your legal education. Students
from Fisk University and Tennessee State University
are encouraged to attend.
• LSAT exam overview
• Law school applications and getting admitted
• Crafting a winning personal statement for the
• Case briefing/legal case analysis
• Understanding and answering a law school legal
Seating is limited.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Register at suffolk.edu/prelawseminar
by February 7 to secure your seat.
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google
- Dr. Arnold Burger to Head Fisk University's Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Pre-College Summer Program Application Deadline Extended!
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event
- 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium
- Fisk University Announces 89th Annual Spring Arts Festival, April 2- 8
- Rising to the Occasion in a Challenging Political Climate: Fisk University to Host a Leadership and Politics Luncheon Featuring Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson on April 4
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®