Prelaw Seminar by Suffolk University Law School
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Fisk University, Jubilee Hall, Appleton Room
Representatives from Suffolk Law—located in
Boston, Massachusetts, and one of the largest
law schools in the country—will offer tips on the
admissions process and give you the understanding,
confidence, and information you need to begin and
successfully complete your legal education. Students
from Fisk University and Tennessee State University
are encouraged to attend.
• LSAT exam overview
• Law school applications and getting admitted
• Crafting a winning personal statement for the
• Case briefing/legal case analysis
• Understanding and answering a law school legal
Seating is limited.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Register at suffolk.edu/prelawseminar
by February 7 to secure your seat.
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Fisk University Receives $1 Million Gift from Board of Trustees Member
- The Executive Series Set for February 28 at Fisk University
- Fisk University Sets Inauguration for Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D.
- Faces of Fisk: Katharine A. Burnett
- Fisk University Advances to National Qualifying Tournament of 29th Annual Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
- Fisk University Sets 20th Annual Piersen Lecture for February 22
- Fisk University Relaunches The Talented Tenth Scholars Program
- Fisk University Students to Compete in HBCU National Speech and Debate Championship Tournament
- HBCU Campaign Fund Recognizes President Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D. As One of the Ten Most Dominant HBCU Leaders of 2018