Dealine Extended Until May 15th!
Pre-College Summer Program
The Pre-College Summer Program provides an academically stimulating and culturally motivating experience. With a goal to increase the number of students who successfully matriculate through the undergraduate curriculum, the Pre-College Program is designed to bridge the gap of skills and knowledge between high school and college. Students are not only provided with academic support during the four week summer experience, but continue receiving tutoring, academic counseling and mentoring through the fall and spring semesters of the school year.
- Fisk University Announces $3 Million Gift Toward Career Planning Center
- A’Maiya Harris, Fisk University Student, awarded scholarship by Kevin Hart’s “Help From The Hart Charity”, a New $600,000 Scholarship Program
- Major Maps Initiative for Student Advising
- Beyoncé’s BeyGOOD Foundation Announces the 2018- 2019 Homecoming Scholars Award Recipient
- Fisk President’s Tenure Off to a Strong Start
- Dr. Danisha Williams Named Director of Admission; Dr. Larry Glover Named Athletics Director at Fisk University
- SACSCOC Determines Fisk University Retains Full Accreditation with Period of 12-Month Probation to Show Improvement
- Response to NPR MDHA Affordable Housing Story
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google