HBCU Venture Capitalist Event for Aspiring Entrepreneurs to be Hosted by Fisk University
Nashville, Tenn., November 9, 2017 – The Fisk University chapter of HBCU Venture Capitalists will host The Deals behind Shark Tank: Understanding Venture Capital Deals, Securing Funding, Term Sheets and Cap Tables on Monday, November 13 at 6pm in Park-Johnson Hall, room 122. This event is for individuals interested in entrepreneurship, software engineering, programming or tech evangelism.
The event is free and is open to the public. Attendees will learn how venture capital deals are formed and the processes to successfully completing a funding round for potential investors.
Andrew Goldner, co-founder of Growth X, will deliver the keynote address during the event. Goldner has worked in various capacities domestically and abroad as funder, operator, founder, advisor and technology attorney. His current venture is GrowthX-- Venture Capital Fund has offices in Nashville, TN and Silicon Valley, CA.
For more information on the Fisk chapter of HBCU Venture Capitalist, please visit www.hbcu.vc/ or contact Khrystopher Hatch at KEHatch8@my.fisk.edu" target="_blank">KEHatch8@my.fisk.edu. To register, please visit vc101fisk.eventbrite.com.
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Fisk University Receives $1 Million Gift from Board of Trustees Member
- The Executive Series Set for February 28 at Fisk University
- Fisk University Sets Inauguration for Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D.
- Faces of Fisk: Katharine A. Burnett
- Fisk University Advances to National Qualifying Tournament of 29th Annual Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
- Fisk University Sets 20th Annual Piersen Lecture for February 22
- Fisk University Relaunches The Talented Tenth Scholars Program
- Fisk University Students to Compete in HBCU National Speech and Debate Championship Tournament
- HBCU Campaign Fund Recognizes President Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D. As One of the Ten Most Dominant HBCU Leaders of 2018