Founding Partner of Pharos Capital Group to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
Nashville, Tenn., October 5, 2017 – Fisk University has announced the latest installment of The Executive Series, a monthly lecture series featuring top executives who share their stories, expertise, and interpretations of leadership.
Kneeland Youngblood, M.D., founding partner of Pharos Capital Group will lead the 2017 installment of the speaker series on Wednesday, October 11 at 4pm in the Appleton Room of Jubilee Hall at Fisk University.
Founded in 1998 with headquarters in Dallas, TX and Nashville, TN, Pharos Capital Group is a physician-founded private equity firm that focuses on providing growth and expansion capital in the healthcare industries. A graduate of Princeton University and the University of Texas Medical School, Youngblood is regarded as one of the top medical and business professionals in Texas.
“With The Executive Series, we are providing our students and members of the Nashville community with face-to-face conversations with the top leaders who are shaping our economy on a daily basis," said Dr. Jens Frederiksen, vice president of institutional advancement and strategic development. "The demands of a global economy and the versatility required of leadership are inspiring to students and are also aligned with Fisk’s rigorous liberal arts curriculum. Our students are prepared to be leaders, but the exposure to senior executives provides an invaluable perspective."
Launched in 2016, the Series is part of a continuous effort by Fisk University to establish relationships with regional, national, and global corporations in different sectors to support networking opportunities and recruitment. The Executive Series will include an hour-long lecture, followed by a Q-and-A session for attendees.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. To register, please visit fiskexecutiveseries.eventbrite.com. For more information about The Executive Series, please contact Dr. Jens Frederiksen at 615-329-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Homecoming Schedule of Events Released
- Fisk University Hacking Team Finishes Among The Top Three In Black Enterprise Hackathon
- Freshman Yahya Mohamed Selected for UNCF® HBCU Innovation Summit in Silicon Valley
- Founding Partner of Pharos Capital Group to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
- Fisk University to Host 2nd Annual Athletics Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Miss Fisk University Named 2018 Miss National Black College Alumni
- Jubilee Day Convocation to be Held October 6 at Fisk University
- Jazzy 88 WFSK to host 12th Annual Radiothon
- Fisk University Announces Partnership with Art Bridges Foundation
- Fisk University Ranks as Top 10 HBCU in 2018 U.S. News and World Report Listing