Fisk University Ranks High in College Guide Annual Rankings
Nashville, Tenn., August 31, 2017 – Fisk University has received high rankings in the recently announced college rankings by The Washington Monthly.
In the 2017 listings, Fisk was ranked #3 for research expenditures out of 240 surveyed institutions, totaling $7.8 million. Fisk also landed in the Top 20 in research expenditures nationally, landing at #18. On the National Liberal Arts rankings, Fisk ranked #77, a substantial increase from the #121 ranking in 2016. Additionally, Fisk was the 4th ranked HBCU on the listing.
Released annually since 2005, The Washington Monthly conducts research on the nation’s top colleges and universities and ranks each institution using the following criteria: social mobility, research, and service.
For more information about The Washington Monthly and the 2017 rankings, please visit http://washingtonmonthly.com/2017college-guide.
- Jazzy 88 WFSK to host 12th annual Radiothon
- Fisk University Announces Partnership with Art Bridges Foundation
- Fisk University Ranks as Top 10 HBCU in 2018 U.S. News and World Report Listing
- Fisk University to launch Center for Financial Advancement
- University Offices Closed due to Inclement Weather
- Fisk University Ranks High in College Guide Annual Ranking
- Dr. Reavis Mitchell featured on NewsChannel 5’s OpenLine
- Fisk University and KIPP Charter Schools-Nashville Announce Partnership Agreement
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party Scheduled for August 21
- Fisk University English Majors Selected for Summer Research Programs