Fisk Fundraising Increases Counter HBCU Philanthropy Stereotypes
Over the course of the 2016-17 academic year, Fisk University saw a 39 percent increase in alumni giving and nearly 30 percent in total gifts, significant gains which fly in the face of national trends for the HBCU sector.
In an exclusive interview, Fisk Vice-President of Institutional Advancement Jens Frederiksen discusses the university’s recent increases in alumni giving, corporate outreach, and exposure of institutional strengths.
- Faces of Fisk: Jao Makor
- Fisk University to Host Second Annual Upon These Shoulders Concert
- Faces of Fisk: Isaac Thompson
- Carl Van Vechten Gallery To Benefit From $6 Million Grant From The Ford And Walton Family Foundations
- All-Steinway School Initiative to Provide New Musical Opportunities for Fisk Music Department
- New UNCF Study Confirms that Fisk University Contributes to Local and Regional Economies
- Faces of Fisk: Patricia Wingfield McCarroll
- Fisk University Students to Attend Interface of Biology and Mathematics Research Conference
- Christmas at Fisk 2017
- HBCU Venture Capitalist Event for Aspiring Entrepreneurs to be Hosted by Fisk University