Fisk Fundraising Increases Counter HBCU Philanthropy Stereotypes
Over the course of the 2016-17 academic year, Fisk University saw a 39 percent increase in alumni giving and nearly 30 percent in total gifts, significant gains which fly in the face of national trends for the HBCU sector.
In an exclusive interview, Fisk Vice-President of Institutional Advancement Jens Frederiksen discusses the university’s recent increases in alumni giving, corporate outreach, and exposure of institutional strengths.
- Dr. Danisha Williams Named Director of Admission; Dr. Larry Glover Named Athletics Director at Fisk University
- SACSCOC Determines Fisk University Retains Full Accreditation with Period of 12-Month Probation to Show Improvement
- Response to NPR MDHA Affordable Housing Story
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google
- Dr. Arnold Burger to Head Fisk University's Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Pre-College Summer Program Application Deadline Extended!
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event
- 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium