Fisk Fundraising Increases Counter HBCU Philanthropy Stereotypes
Over the course of the 2016-17 academic year, Fisk University saw a 39 percent increase in alumni giving and nearly 30 percent in total gifts, significant gains which fly in the face of national trends for the HBCU sector.
In an exclusive interview, Fisk Vice-President of Institutional Advancement Jens Frederiksen discusses the university’s recent increases in alumni giving, corporate outreach, and exposure of institutional strengths.
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Fisk University Receives $1 Million Gift from Board of Trustees Member
- The Executive Series Set for February 28 at Fisk University
- Fisk University Sets Inauguration for Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D.
- Faces of Fisk: Katharine A. Burnett
- Fisk University Advances to National Qualifying Tournament of 29th Annual Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
- Fisk University Sets 20th Annual Piersen Lecture for February 22
- Fisk University Relaunches The Talented Tenth Scholars Program
- Fisk University Students to Compete in HBCU National Speech and Debate Championship Tournament
- HBCU Campaign Fund Recognizes President Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D. As One of the Ten Most Dominant HBCU Leaders of 2018