Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
Jonathan M. Frost, Assistant Vice President for Development at Fisk University, has been named a finalist in the Education category of the 2013 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELA). The NELA program is designed to recognize Middle Tennessee's young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
"We are excited that Jonathan is a finalist for the 2013 NELAs," said Fisk Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Dr. Edwina Harris Hamby, who nominated Frost. "He is a young professional who possesses strong leadership skills and he applies these to benefit Fisk and the community."
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on August 1.
- 2017 Homecoming Schedule of Events Released
- Fisk University Hacking Team Finishes Among The Top Three In Black Enterprise Hackathon
- Freshman Yahya Mohamed Selected for UNCF® HBCU Innovation Summit in Silicon Valley
- Founding Partner of Pharos Capital Group to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
- Fisk University to Host 2nd Annual Athletics Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Miss Fisk University Named 2018 Miss National Black College Alumni
- Jubilee Day Convocation to be Held October 6 at Fisk University
- Jazzy 88 WFSK to host 12th Annual Radiothon
- Fisk University Announces Partnership with Art Bridges Foundation
- Fisk University Ranks as Top 10 HBCU in 2018 U.S. News and World Report Listing