Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
Jonathan M. Frost, Assistant Vice President for Development at Fisk University, has been named a finalist in the Education category of the 2013 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELA). The NELA program is designed to recognize Middle Tennessee's young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
"We are excited that Jonathan is a finalist for the 2013 NELAs," said Fisk Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Dr. Edwina Harris Hamby, who nominated Frost. "He is a young professional who possesses strong leadership skills and he applies these to benefit Fisk and the community."
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on August 1.
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google
- Dr. Arnold Burger to Head Fisk University's Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Pre-College Summer Program Application Deadline Extended!
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event
- 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium
- Fisk University Announces 89th Annual Spring Arts Festival, April 2- 8
- Rising to the Occasion in a Challenging Political Climate: Fisk University to Host a Leadership and Politics Luncheon Featuring Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson on April 4
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®