Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
Jonathan M. Frost, Assistant Vice President for Development at Fisk University, has been named a finalist in the Education category of the 2013 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELA). The NELA program is designed to recognize Middle Tennessee's young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
"We are excited that Jonathan is a finalist for the 2013 NELAs," said Fisk Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Dr. Edwina Harris Hamby, who nominated Frost. "He is a young professional who possesses strong leadership skills and he applies these to benefit Fisk and the community."
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on August 1.
- Faces of Fisk: Jao Makor
- Fisk University to Host Second Annual Upon These Shoulders Concert
- Faces of Fisk: Isaac Thompson
- Carl Van Vechten Gallery To Benefit From $6 Million Grant From The Ford And Walton Family Foundations
- All-Steinway School Initiative to Provide New Musical Opportunities for Fisk Music Department
- New UNCF Study Confirms that Fisk University Contributes to Local and Regional Economies
- Faces of Fisk: Patricia Wingfield McCarroll
- Fisk University Students to Attend Interface of Biology and Mathematics Research Conference
- Christmas at Fisk 2017
- HBCU Venture Capitalist Event for Aspiring Entrepreneurs to be Hosted by Fisk University