Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
Jonathan M. Frost, Assistant Vice President for Development at Fisk University, has been named a finalist in the Education category of the 2013 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELA). The NELA program is designed to recognize Middle Tennessee's young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
"We are excited that Jonathan is a finalist for the 2013 NELAs," said Fisk Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Dr. Edwina Harris Hamby, who nominated Frost. "He is a young professional who possesses strong leadership skills and he applies these to benefit Fisk and the community."
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on August 1.
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Fisk University Receives $1 Million Gift from Board of Trustees Member
- The Executive Series Set for February 28 at Fisk University
- Fisk University Sets Inauguration for Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D.
- Faces of Fisk: Katharine A. Burnett
- Fisk University Advances to National Qualifying Tournament of 29th Annual Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
- Fisk University Sets 20th Annual Piersen Lecture for February 22
- Fisk University Relaunches The Talented Tenth Scholars Program
- Fisk University Students to Compete in HBCU National Speech and Debate Championship Tournament
- HBCU Campaign Fund Recognizes President Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D. As One of the Ten Most Dominant HBCU Leaders of 2018