Fisk Alumna Mary K. Bush Featured on Viewpoint
In celebration of Women's History Month, Viewpoint, a public affairs program, previewed an episode of "The Greatest Stories Never Told" about Mary K. Bush.
Ms. Bush graduated from Fisk in 1969 with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science. In 1984, President Ronald Reagan appointed her as United States alternate executive director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). She was also vice president of international finance for the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), and founded her own global consulting firm, Bush International, LLC, in 1991.
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google
- Dr. Arnold Burger to Head Fisk University's Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Pre-College Summer Program Application Deadline Extended!
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event
- 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium
- Fisk University Announces 89th Annual Spring Arts Festival, April 2- 8
- Rising to the Occasion in a Challenging Political Climate: Fisk University to Host a Leadership and Politics Luncheon Featuring Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson on April 4
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®