FACES OF FISK CAMPAIGN TO SHOWCASE CONTRIBUTIONS OF FACULTY AND STAFF AT FISK UNIVERSITY
Nashville, Tenn., October 27, 2017 – Faces of Fisk, the newest initiative aimed at showcasing the work and accomplishments of the faculty and staff of Fisk University will launch on Monday, November 13. Presented by the Office of University Relations, the Faces of Fisk campaign serves as a platform to share the stories of Fisk employees whose work have significantly contributed to the university’s mission of Cultivating Scholars and Leaders, One by One.
"Fisk University has been privileged to attract some of the most talented faculty that has been credited with cultivating the minds of emerging scholars for over 150 years. We are excited to highlight the people that play an integral part in the successes of our students," said Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D., president of Fisk University. "We take pride in the accomplishments of our students, but also recognize that their achievements are a reflection of the commitment of our faculty and staff to help our students reach new heights."
Faces of Fisk is a bi-monthly feature that provides a personal and professional narrative of renowned researchers and scholars, community leaders, entrepreneurs, and more that make up the Fisk community. The Faces of Fisk campaign will be viewable on all social media platforms by following Fisk University at @FISK1866 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
“Our faculty and staff have many stories to tell and hopefully, this initiative will capture those untold stories and shine some light on our hidden gems that work tirelessly to make Fisk an extraordinary place,” said Raymond Wade, director of university relations.
For more information on Faces of Fisk, please visit www.fisk.edu or contact the Office of University Relations at 615-329-8508.
- New UNCF Study Confirms that Fisk University Contributes to Local and Regional Economies
- Faces of Fisk: Patricia Wingfield McCarroll
- Fisk University Students to Attend Interface of Biology and Mathematics Research Conference
- Christmas at Fisk 2017
- HBCU Venture Capitalist Event for Aspiring Entrepreneurs to be Hosted by Fisk University
- Jazzy 88 WFSK Recognized as Best Jazz Station in Nashville
- Fisk University to Unveil Historic Marker for The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Chief Operating Officer for Health Care Navigator to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
- Faces of Fisk Campaign to Showcase Contributions of Faculty and Staff at Fisk University
- Fisk University Alumni Homecoming Events 2017