Fisk University Develops COVID-19 Task Force
Fisk University has established a task force in order to prepare for issues related to the Novel Coronavirus epidemic. All students, faculty, staff members, and guests are requested to check CDC guidelines related to Coronavirus, COVID-19, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/. The confirmed cases in the US are available at the following link, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
For Travel information, please check the following page, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/, or check the Travel FAQ Page.
Below is an additional link information:
The task force is led by Chief of Staff Joseph Watkins (email@example.com), Dr. Newkirk (firstname.lastname@example.org), V.P. Willie Jude (email@example.com), Dr. Arnold Burger (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Sajid Hussain (email@example.com), Dr. Natara Garvin (firstname.lastname@example.org) ,and Ms. Lisa Dixon (email@example.com), Mickey West (firstname.lastname@example.org), David Cobb (email@example.com)
- Fisk University Implements a Revised Grading Policy for the Spring Semester of 2020
- Provost Newkirk Answers Questions About the 146th Graduation Ceremony
- Provost Newkirk Addresses the 146th Commencement Ceremony
- Fisk Response to COVID-19
- Fisk University Supports City of Nashville During EF-3 Tornado
- Fisk University Develops COVID-19 Task Force
- Lead Program Welcomes New Director
- The Slave Bible Returns Home to Fisk University
- Fisk University to Host NAAAHP 29th National Conference
- FISK AND MEHARRY ARRIVE AT AGREEMENT TO FAST-TRACK MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR SELECT UNDERGRAD STUDENTS.