Chief Operating Officer for Health Care Navigator to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
Nashville, Tenn., November 2, 2017 – Fisk University has announced the latest installment of The Executive Series, a monthly lecture series featuring top executives who share their stories, expertise, and interpretations of leadership.
Kelvin Baggett, M.D., chief operating officer for Health Care Navigator will serve as the November lecturer on Monday, November 13 at 4 p.m. in the Appleton Room of Jubilee Hall.
Baggett serves as a Senior Advisor at Pharos Capital Group, where he is responsible for advising the firm's Investment Committee on targeted business segments/opportunities and due diligence matters. A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Baggett earned his bachelor’s degree in biology, a master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University, a master’s degree from Duke University, and a doctor of medicine degree from the East Carolina University School of Medicine.
Launched in 2016, the Series is part of a continuous effort by Fisk University to establish relationships with regional, national, and global corporations in different sectors to support networking opportunities and recruitment.
“These are exciting times in our global economy as we watch the traditional guidelines for production, marketing and management change in a multitude of ways. Fisk University is committed to broadening the exposure of our students to global business leaders and for those students to hear firsthand which leadership lessons remain invaluable in this new economic landscape” said Dr. Jens Frederiksen, Ph.D., vice president of institutional advancement and strategic development. “With The Executive Series, we are providing Fisk students with face-to-face conversations with top leaders who are shaping our economy on a daily basis.”
The Executive Series will include an hour-long lecture, followed by a Q-and-A session for attendees. The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. To register, please visit fiskexecutiveseries.eventbrite.com. For more information about The Executive Series, please contact Jens Frederiksen, Ph.D. at 615-329-8530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New UNCF Study Confirms that Fisk University Contributes to Local and Regional Economies
- Faces of Fisk: Patricia Wingfield McCarroll
- Fisk University Students to Attend Interface of Biology and Mathematics Research Conference
- Christmas at Fisk 2017
- HBCU Venture Capitalist Event for Aspiring Entrepreneurs to be Hosted by Fisk University
- Jazzy 88 WFSK Recognized as Best Jazz Station in Nashville
- Fisk University to Unveil Historic Marker for The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Chief Operating Officer for Health Care Navigator to Speak at Fisk University for The Executive Series
- Faces of Fisk Campaign to Showcase Contributions of Faculty and Staff at Fisk University
- Fisk University Alumni Homecoming Events 2017