The 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium will take place on Wednesday, April 4, 2018. For this year’s event, we’ll showcase student research with poster presentations in the Franklin Library (9:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm) and oral presentations in Park Johnson Hall (8:00 am - 3:00 pm).
At 3:00 pm, Franklin Library, we’ll hold a 20th Anniversary celebration honoring Dr. Princilla Evans-Morris, who directed the very first Symposium.
The schedule is listed above – we hope to see you at some of the sessions!
For more information, please check http://sajidfisk.com/frs18.
Fisk Research Symposium 2018
- Fisk President’s Tenure Off to a Strong Start
- Dr. Danisha Williams Named Director of Admission; Dr. Larry Glover Named Athletics Director at Fisk University
- SACSCOC Determines Fisk University Retains Full Accreditation with Period of 12-Month Probation to Show Improvement
- Response to NPR MDHA Affordable Housing Story
- 14th Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden to Deliver 2018 Commencement Address at Fisk University
- Dr. Sajid Hussain Selected to Attend Faculty-in-Residence Program at Google
- Dr. Arnold Burger to Head Fisk University's Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs Search Committee
- Pre-College Summer Program Application Deadline Extended!
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event