The 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium will take place on Wednesday, April 4, 2018. For this year’s event, we’ll showcase student research with poster presentations in the Franklin Library (9:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm) and oral presentations in Park Johnson Hall (8:00 am - 3:00 pm).
At 3:00 pm, Franklin Library, we’ll hold a 20th Anniversary celebration honoring Dr. Princilla Evans-Morris, who directed the very first Symposium.
The schedule is listed above – we hope to see you at some of the sessions!
For more information, please check http://sajidfisk.com/frs18.
Fisk Research Symposium 2018
- Fisk University Recognizes Earth Day with New Tobacco-Free Campus Announcement
- Gender Studies Partnering with SGA to Host Sexual Assault Awareness Event
- 20th Annual Fisk Research Symposium
- Fisk University Announces 89th Annual Spring Arts Festival, April 2- 8
- Rising to the Occasion in a Challenging Political Climate: Fisk University to Host a Leadership and Politics Luncheon Featuring Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson on April 4
- India.Arie to Headline Ryman Auditorium with The Fisk Jubilee Singers®
- Fisk University Receives $1 Million Gift from Board of Trustees Member
- The Executive Series Set for February 28 at Fisk University
- Fisk University Sets Inauguration for Kevin D. Rome, Sr., Ph.D.
- Faces of Fisk: Katharine A. Burnett