2018 Walker Morgan Scholarship
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in high school or college and plan to graduate before July 1, 2018.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Applicants or direct family members must have been personally affected by an injury of some type.
- Academic achievements
- Achievements outside of school
- The written response to the question.
The scholarship winner will be notified via email or phone. There will also be an announcement made on the Walker Morgan LLC Facebook page and blog.
Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
Details: Every year we award a $1,500 scholarship to the applicant who best demonstrates exceptional volunteer involvement in their community.
Link to more info: https://dealhack.com/scholarship
Link to apply: https://dealhack.com/scholarship-application
Deadline to apply: June 30 yearly
Institute for Broadening Participation
The Institute for Broadening Participation is offering undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and postdoc positions for their STEM programs!
The mission of the Institute for Broadening Participation is to increase diversity in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) workforce. They design and implement strategies to increase access to STEM education, funding, and careers, with special emphasis on reaching and supporting individuals from underserved communities and underrepresented groups, including underrepresented minorities, women, persons with disabilities, first-generation college students, and students from underserved communities.
To see opportunities available, visit the sites listed below:
Sports Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Students
Eligibility Requirements: In order to participate in the scholarship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should study full-time undergraduate program.
- The applicant must be a sports player.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Apply via email or form and provide your name, phone no., address, school name, area of study, validation proof.
- Must provide your written essay by the deadline 20th April every year.
- Two winners are given a $1500 or $1000 scholarship. Recipients are chosen on May 15th of every year.