Re-admit students are those students who have previously enrolled into and attended Fisk University and exited (not graduated).
If you are a re-admit student, please submit the following information to apply and complete your application:
- Official application ofr admission: https://www.fisk.edu/assets/files/f/readmission_appfinal-page.pdf
- Official college transcripts (from all colleges attended, if applicable)
- Personal statement (please include the following in your statement):
- What was your reason for leaving Fisk University?
- Explanation of the manner in which time away from Fisk University has been spent.
- Why are you seeking re-admission?
- Why/how will you be successful upon your return to Fisk University?
*Note: Deadlines for submission of re-admit applicants follows the general deadline schedule for all undergraduate students. Please see the "how to apply" page via the link https://www.fisk.edu/admissions/apply for details on application deadlines. All holds must be cleared prior to enrollment. Returning students are responsible for meeting all financial aid, housing, and advising deadlines.