EAB/iFisk (Navigate) for Students
Fisk University has partnered with EAB to introduce EAB/iFisk, a powerful student success management tool designed to help you achieve your academic goals and graduate on time.
Why use EAB/iFisk?
- Make connections: Whether you’re looking for academic advising, tutoring, counseling or professional support, EAB/iFisk will connect you to the right people and resources on campus.
- Connect to the support you need – faster: Have questions about your status or run into an academic problem? EAB/iFisk's appointment scheduler gets you in touch with the faculty or staff members who can help.
- Monitor academic performance: Regular updates through your instructors help you know if and when you’re academically at risk, giving you time to improve.
- Never miss important events or deadlines: Add your own reminders and to do’s.
How can I start using EAB/iFisk?
- Using the same username and password that you use for your Fisk email account, click on https://fisk.campus.eab.com This will take you to the student view of EAB/iFisk. Use the kiosk to choose which location of the service you need, including advising, campus life, and non-academic university support. Follow the instructions to select where and who you need to see and the specific service you are requesting.
- If you cannot log in to EAB/iFisk, there is probably an issue with the school account. Try resetting your password or check with IT.
- If you successfully enter your credentials, but still have problems, EAB/iFisk may not have your username in the system. Contact Dr. Natara Garvin in Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, username, and email address.
ENJOY YOUR STUDENT SUCCESS!