Request of the President of Fisk University
This form has been provided to help coordinate appearances, speeches and other requests of President Kevin D. Rome Sr. Your request MUST be submitted online using the form below.
Please keep in mind that the President’s schedule is very demanding, and is subject to change at any time in the event of emergencies or important University business. If such situations affect the President’s attendance at your event, a member of the President’s staff will contact you, and when possible we will provide a representative if you wish. In the event of agenda or timing changes, we ask that you contact our office immediately.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – You must submit your request FOUR weeks in advance of your event. If you have questions concerning this information, please contact our office at 615.329.8555. Thank you for your cooperation.
Request the President
If someone in the audience needs accommodations such as sign language interpreter, please make arrangements with the venue/site contact person.
As a reminder, you must submit your request FOUR weeks in advance of your event. If you have questions concerning this form, please contact our office at 615.329.8555. Thank you for your cooperation.
After filling out as completely as possible and then submitting this online form, please fax or mail the following to our office as soon as possible:
- Specific driving directions from Fisk to your event OR if on campus, the building location of the event.
- Parking information for the President
- An event agenda (Working agendas are acceptable; however, please forward the final version as soon as it becomes available)
- Any news release or articles produced by your event organizers.
- Suggested talking points, background information or speech guidelines
- Scripts or teleprompter information, if necessary.
Please fax the materials to 615.329.8576, or mail them to
Office of the President
1000 Seventeenth Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 615.329.8555.