How to Request Official Transcripts (Current Students and Alumni):
- By faxing a signed Academic Transcript Request to (615) 329-8587
- Submit a signed Academic Transcript Request (PDF) in person (or by mail)
Office of the Registrar
1000 Seventeenth Avenue North
Nashville, Tennessee 37208
Phone: (615) 329-8586
Fax: (615) 329-8587
Transcript requests are generally processed and mailed within 2-3 business days (3-5 during peak times). Transcript requests for alumni and former students who were at the University for any length of time before Fall 2000 will require additional processing time (anywhere from 5-10 days) as their secure records will be retrieved from University Archives.
- MAIL - Paper transcripts are mailed using standard delivery through the U.S. Postal Service. You may opt for express shipping at your own cost. Students must provide a pre-paid envelope with the recipient's name and address to the Registrar's Office.
- PICKUP - Transcripts can be held for pick up at the Registrar's Office. Students must provide a photo ID before the transcript is released. Transcripts that are to be picked up should be requested by fax, mail or walk-in, NOT through Banner Self Service.
- FAX – Transcripts can be faxed to a U.S. fax number. Please note transcripts that are delivered via fax may be considered unofficial and require the same processing time as all other transcripts. See Processing Time for details.