Skip to main content
- Be in good academic and financial standing.
- Has completed the Core Curriculum, 33 hours of prescribed, common study in the liberal arts.
- Has completed the Foreign Language Requirement - 3 semesters of college study, or equivalent, in one foreign language.
- Has met the computer proficiency requirement in basic proficiency in the areas of: word processing, spreadsheet development, electronic presentations, email, and the Internet OR successful completion of BAD 110 or CSCI 100.
- Has completed program of study for an academic major.
- Has completed at least 120 total credit hours – if Math 100 was required a total of 124 total credit hours, student teaching and internships (only 4 of 12 hrs count for PSCI 310).
- Have grades of "C" or better in major, cognates, and minor required courses.
- Has a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for all academic work.
- Meets the residency requirement - minimum of 6(4) semesters for students who entered as freshmen (transfer students); final 30 hours of work at FISK; three-fourths of work in major completed at FISK for transfer students.
- Has completed all degree requirements within 12 semesters of full-time study.
- Have Graduation Audit submission to Registrar Office
- Has taken Academic Proficiency Profile Examination.
- Has taken Senior Exit/Major Field Examination
- Has turned in Application for Degree by deadline prior to intended graduation
- Ordered cap and gown by deadline
- Exit Loan Counseling completed, if required
- Has been financially cleared by the Business Office.
- All incomplete grades and all other deficiencies removed by April 26, 2019