Blackboard Learn 9.x
is the standard Learning Course Management System (LCMS) at Fisk. Students can obtain all the course related information using Blackboard. It provides a user-friendly interface to obain syllabus, handouts, and assignments. Further, there are several mechanisms to promote student engagement and establish online learning communities: blogs, journals, discussion forums, wiki, etc.
How to access Blackboard? In any web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc) enter the following link: http://online.fisk.edu.
Blackboard's Tutorials, Video clips, and Documents are available at the following links:
- Understanding & Building Your Course (course tour, menu options, etc)
- Communicating & Collaborating (discussion forums, blogs, groups, etc)
- Assessing Learning (grade center, alerts, download/upload grades, quizzes, test pools, etc)
Please contact Mr. Larry Turner, lturner (at) fisk.edu, for any question regarding Blackboard.
- Creating a login for Blackboard
- Forgot login/password
- Adding a course in Blackboard
- Migrating course contents to another course
- How to setup assessment and quizzes?
- How to grade students in Blackboard? How to check grades in Blackboard?
- How to use Blackboard from Smart Phones (iPhone, Android, etc)?