Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
Jonathan M. Frost, Assistant Vice President for Development at Fisk University, has been named a finalist in the Education category of the 2013 Nashville Emerging Leader Awards (NELA). The NELA program is designed to recognize Middle Tennessee's young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
"We are excited that Jonathan is a finalist for the 2013 NELAs," said Fisk Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Dr. Edwina Harris Hamby, who nominated Frost. "He is a young professional who possesses strong leadership skills and he applies these to benefit Fisk and the community."
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on August 1.
- Fisk University and the Los Angeles Alumni Association of Fisk Univeristy
- Fisk University has made great strides in past year
- Prelaw Seminar at Fisk University
- Keynote at Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Convocation
- SACSCOC Reaffirms University’s Accreditation
- Last Night's Art Talk: Alicia Henry and Jaamal Sheats at Fisk
- Fisk University Presents “Christmas at Fisk”
- Fisk Alumni Article Featured in the Marin Independent Journal
- Stieglitz Collection Unveiled at Fisk’s Partner, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Fisk Homecoming Schedule
- Outlook Email Outage
- Fisk Homecoming
- Allstate Quotes for Education
- Nashvillians reflect on March on Washington, Martin Luther King Jr
- Fisk University Celebrates its Trailblazing Students
- Honorary Degree Nominations
- Fisk University receives 2013 R&D 100 Award
- Fisk AVP Jonathan M. Frost named a finalist for 2013 NELA Awards
- Golf Outing with Fisk President H. James Williams
- Fisk Alumna Mary K. Bush featured on television program