Update My Alumni Records

Alumni may submit personal information changes by:

  • Faxing a Change of Personal Information Form to (615) 329-8587.
  • Update your information online.
  • Contacting the Office of Advancement Services or the Office of Alumni Affairs directly

Any Alumni wishing to change his/her name should bring to the University Registrar official documentation (driver's license, passport, birth certificate, social security card, marriage license or divorce decree) bearing the correct spelling of the name as the student wishes it to appear on University Records. He/she may also mail the Registrar a statement, certified by a notary public, attesting to the correct spelling of his/her name. A photocopy of official documentation containing this correct spelling should accompany the notarized statement. All University official records, including diplomas and transcripts, will display the student's name as it has been recorded by the University Registrar.

Submit required information by mail or bring in person to the:

Office of the Registrar
Fisk University
Erastus Milo Cravath Hall, First Floor
1000 Seventeenth Avenue North
Nashville, Tennessee 37208
Phone: (615) 329-8586
Fax: (615) 329-8587

Office of Alumni Affairs

Fisk University
1000 17th Ave. N.
Nashville, TN 37208