2015 Alumni Achievement Award
All Fisk graduates are invited to nominate alumni for the 2015 Alumni Achievement Awards. The following criteria shall govern the selection made by the Alumni Achievement Award Committee.
The recipient should be one who has excelled in his/her profession or endeavors and who has made a significant contribution by his/her work to his/her profession or to his/her community. The recipient should be one whose overall stature reflects the Fisk ideals and is a member of the General Alumni Association of Fisk University, Inc.
Awards will be considered in three (3) main categories:
- Professional achievement
- Service to the nation or to one's community
- Service to Fisk University
The nomination is to be accompanied by the following and submitted no later than March 6, 2015.
- A brief letter of introduction from the person making the nomination
- A brief statement (no more than five typed pages) outlining the accomplishments or contributions of the nominee
- Contact information on the nominee (mailing address, phone number, etc.)
- A photograph (5"x7" or electronic file as a tiff or jpg)
Materials may be electronically transmitted to: ude.ksif@inmula
Alumni Achievement Award Committee
Office of Alumni Affairs
1000 17th Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37208-3051
Recipients must be present to receive the award at the Alumni Gala Banquet on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the Loews Vanderbilt Plaza, Nashville, TN. For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Affairs, 1-800-443-ALUM (1 800 443-2586).