Office of Information Technology Services
Welcome to Fisk University's Office of Information Technology Services. Our Goal and Commitment is to prepare our Fisk University community to respond to today's and tomorrow's Information Technology challenges. We have worked diligently to enhance an Information Technology environment that provides state-of-the-art technology, which enables our students and faculty to work in a quality learning setting.
Our mission is to provide reliable and sustainable technology services in a timely and stewardly manner. We are committed to meeting the needs of all students, faculty and staff by equipping and supporting the Fisk University community with quality resources in technology.
In support of this mission, we strive to:
- Work with the university community to identify and deliver quality service and solutions that meet the information technology needs of faculty, students and staff.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and informed use of technology and the thoughtful exploration of emerging technologies.
- Create, communicate, and implement rational funding models for information technology initiatives and services.
- Promote the professional development of IT staff.
- Exceed customer expectations through our professionalism, courtesy, consistency, and commitment to excellence.
Fisk University provides a technological environment that best facilitates and nurtures the intellectual and social development of its students to enhance teaching and learning . Faculty, Staff and Students confidently utilize more options and have greater flexibility in effectively communicating with each other.
Help Desk Hours
8:00am-11:30am & 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Email support: ude.ksif@plehsti
Support by phone: 615.329.8693
Walk-in: Crosthwaite Hall
Frequently Requested Services
- Banner Administration
- Service Requests
- Media Services
- ITS Training
- Blackboard Course Creation