Office of Career Development and Leadership
Our office helps you to build on your academic experience by providing timely, practical and customized career information. We strive to motivate you and ensure that you possess career skillsets.
Our services are the bridge between academic achievement and lifelong success. The Office of Career Development and Leadership provides counseling for students and alumni to assist each person to acquire self-awareness regarding goals and preferences, and to use that knowledge in decision-making related to career planning and professional development. Individual appointments are available through Bulldog CareerConnect upon request to provide assistance with the following services:
- Resume and Cover Letter Development,
- Career Counseling,
- Graduate School Counseling,
- Mock Interviewing,
- Professional Development Workshops,
- Internship and Full-time Job Placement Assistance, and
- Networking and Professional Development Opportunities.