To create, for our employees, faculty, students and community, a high energy learning and innovative organizational culture that embraces thespirit and tradition of Fisk University.
It will be the mission of the Office of Human Resources to establish and promote an organizational culture and work environment which... Provides quality human resource guidance, leadership and direction
- Enhances employee satisfaction
- Provides superior service to our student population
- Encourages a team focus
- Promotes diversity by establishing plans, recruitment and retention strategies that support affirmative action and equal employment opportunity objectives
- Stimulates productivity and profitability
- Fosters strategic alignment between departments
- Champions organizational learning and career development
- Fulfills community responsibilities
The Office of Human Resources at Fisk University is responsible for the financial and planning aspects of the human resources function as well as the management of the labor relations, recruitment, retention strateg, employee relations, career development and training activities for the University.